CUMMINS CALTERM V4 (4.2.1.005 + METAFILES)
DescriptionThe new version of the tool support Calterm 4.2.1.005 + MetaFiles allows diagnosing electronic engine Cummins, as the diagnostic Calterm... read more
The new version of the tool support Calterm 4.2.1.005 + MetaFiles allows diagnosing electronic engine Cummins, as the diagnostic Calterm III is designed to improve the performance of all electronic engineers design features of the engine, thus, the tool helps to diagnose, design, manipulation of electronic control modules (ECM).
Most support tool Calterm 4 + MetaFiles can work with all the functions of electronic control units (ECM), but, given the progressive growth and changes in electronic systems Cummins.
Diagnostic Tool Calterm 4 + MetaFiles created specifically to support the Global Tool Interface Specification (GTIS) 4,5 and Core-II software.
This edition of the program Calterm 4 + MetaFiles was included version 2.4, support for GTIS 3,8, 2,0 and pre-2.
Calterm 4 + MetaFiles is a diagnostic program that provides five levels of user access, as follows:
– The zero level (Service) – Basic functionality Calterm
– The first level – Calterm II and functionality Nget
– The second level – Calterm II, Nget and unlock tool functionality
– The third level – Calterm II, Nget, Unlock and engineering functionality ESDN
– The fourth level – the basic functionality Calterm + to download a secure unit
Cummins Inline 7 Diagnostic Tool
Cummins Insite v8 Pro 126.96.36.199 + ECM Password Removal Diagnostic Software
Cummins Calterm v4 (4.7.1.007 + MetaFiles)
Cummins insite INLINE 6 Data Link Adapter